Monday, September 08, 2008

one of the blog entires from Onn’s…

turning very close to friends

Hi, free for a chat? How about a dinner? I’m still thinking of what to say. It has been a while since we separated. The feeling is so weird. We are like so close yet so distant. At some period of our lives, we have been together, walking parallel to each other but now, we are just strangers. Am I supposed to just pretend that nothing has happened before and that the vivid memories inside my brains were just an illusion? What about the sour feeling you get when you see her online in msn? Sigh….reality is painful sometimes but there is nothing we can do about it. Some choose to hide, totally ignore their exs because they can’t accept the fact that their exs are living a happy life even without him/her. I on the other hand try to face it. I wish her well but I just don’t know how to turn the relationship from very close to just “friends”. Is it ever possible? I don’t want to bug her, but at this moment, I know I still care for her. I am still trying to refrain myself from a step a way to being very annoying. ugh…when will this feeling go away?

i know we've all been there, done that...