Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Great Shanghai Photo Scavenger Hunt

After a long-delayed flight, finally made my way back to the city at 2am last Sunday. And 12 hours later, I was on another fun adventure around town.


All 25 teams of fellow competitors gathered at Cotton's for the kick-off. Only found out there and then, my team was the ONLY team of ‘free agents’ in the entire competition. But it’s always good to make new friends.



The game event was 4 hours long. See our long list of challenges.


Quite sadly, more like very predictably, my team didn't win. And guess what? Clumsy me BROKE my teammate's brand new camera in the middle of the game!!!!! Thank god we had a spare camera (and the broken one has now been fixed!).

But all in all, it was very fun an alternative to viewing and discovering Shanghai. Thank you BEAN!


Here, I would like to share some of the best photos from the hunt (pls refer to bottom for photo courtesy), capturing remarkable local features of the city I now live in. Enjoy.





































Photo courtesy of:
BEAN Shanghai
Dirk Bekkering's Facebook Album
All GSHPSH participants